KAAI is a luxury handbag brand designed for women on the go. Founded in 2018 in Antwerp, KAAI has quickly gained international recognition. We understand that women everywhere are tired of the limited options for elegant and functional bags that don't scream "workbag" at first glance. A KAAI bag empowers women to feel confident and sets the stage for successful business interactions.
📋 Job brief
As a digital native e-commerce brand with a strong presence in the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK, KAAI is seeking a full-time Copywriter (NL-ENG) to craft engaging and creative stories that resonate with our #kaaiwomen around the world. If you have a passion for fashion and luxury and possess the skills to captivate, persuade, and inspire through words, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Create compelling email marketing campaigns that strengthen our relationship with customers (CRM).
- Develop and brainstorm marketing campaign ideas in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Transform campaign ideas into inspirational landing pages.
- Craft conversion-focused product and brand content for our webshop.
- Oversee Dutch and English communications, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Write about the latest designs, colors, and collaborations for KAAI's international press agencies.
- Follow up and proofread press releases in different markets.
- Translate documents from Dutch to English and vice versa.
- Coordinate freelance copywriters and/or translators in various markets.
- Conduct research to understand our KAAI customers' needs, industry trends, and hot topics to create resonating content for different customer segments.
- Grow our LinkedIn community by writing engaging posts about the brand, industry trends, and news.
- Actively engage with the LinkedIn community, building one-on-one relationships.
- Develop copy for the brand's print marketing materials, such as lookbooks and brandbooks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in communication, journalism, creative writing, or languages.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in copywriting, marketing content creation, PR, or journalism (preferred).
- Knowledge of SEO strategies for copy.
- Perfect bilingual proficiency in Dutch and English (C1 level); French is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask thoughtfully.
- A passion for writing compelling stories and an innate love for words.
- A creative mind that seeks unique angles and perspectives.
What we offer
- Full-time contract.
- Work-from-home opportunity (1 day/week).
- Possibility for growth within a fast-growing, international company.
- A bright office space in the heart of Antwerp City.
Join the KAAI team and be part of our mission to empower #kaaiwomen worldwide with our luxurious and functional handbags. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward meeting you!